Sunday

Free and Easy

I woke up this morning to my sister playing (American)country music which inspired this outfit. I haven't worn the hat or or boots in forever but today I brought them out, dusted them off, and attempted a mini country dance. I'm thinking maybe I sould buy yet another nice, Summer hat. I've found some good options at American Apperal but I will probably end up going downtown and buying one at a vintage shop. Basicly what I have in mind is something similar to Karla's or Jane's but I'm still thinking about it.

dress, belt- Target, hat- I actually can't remember! shoes- thrifted
title credit- "Free and Easy" Dierks Bently

6 comments:

K8 said...

Cute!
I nominated you for an award on my blog!

Frock Around the Clock said...

This is such a fun outfit! You suit the hat loads and its made me want to go and buy summer headwear loads! :) x

Rebecca said...

i never dare wear hats , but you pull it offxx

Rebecca said...

yes your right, it was depressing, made me want to cry when she was stuck in her room for her hunimoon, xxx

crystal said...

SOOO adorable, missy!!

Chloe said...

I love the cowboy boots, I have a pair, but once I put them on there is no turning back because I can;t get them off. Oh well =)