Thursday

Goddess



Last day with blonde hair! I decided to live it up by by wearing this very complimentary gold shirt. It attracts a lot of attention from strangers which is sometimes nice and sometimes very annoying depending on the stranger, if you know what I mean! I will wear it regardless though because I feel quite sexy in it =D   I will be in San Francisco tomorrow and won't be able to post new pictures of my hair. So many things going on these days!
gold shirt- vintage, black shirt, belt- Target, skirt- second-hand, shoes- Bakers

7 comments:

Chloe said...

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!
ohmygosh, im speechless! lovelyy lovelly lovelly! Can't wait to see the new hair color!

Ellie said...

That is one sexy shirt! I love the neckline. Good luck with the new colour.

crystal said...

You look GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love it!

And I'm not sure of any places to buy those decorative jewels, except maybe a craft store like Michaels or perhaps a fabric store.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Oooh love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are pretty brave to wear such a bold colour...you totally pull it off though so it's all good. Hope you have a nice few days and hair pics soon, i hope!
H
x

Claire Geist said...

girl you're working that gold SO well!!


i love it!

Anonymous said...

well, get back soon, I must see!