Sunday

Urban Outfitters and Awards

My sister and I were walking through Urban Outfitters the other day and picked up one of their Spring catalogs. I didn't even know they made these! I loved all the pictures in it so much I thought maybe I would share a few. You can see the entire catalog online here.





Also I want to thank Syd Vicious Lives for this very sweet award! Her blog is absolutly wonderful and I would have given her the award had someone else been the one to nominate me. So thank you tons Syd Vicious!!
So my six awards go to:

Congratulations ladies! You all deserve it!
(I just had to put in some of my favorite famous fashion bloggers!)

Here are the award rules:
-Put logo on your blog post
-Nominate 10 blogs which you think are fabulous (I know, I only did six!)
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
-Let them know that they have  received this award by commenting on their blog
-Share the love and link to the person from whom you recieved your award

p.s. Please don't feel bad if you are not on here! You all have beautiful blogs but it was actually really hard to choose so there's just a few random ones.

5 comments:

Claire Geist said...

well, goodness you have been tagged again by me!

frankie-lou and tallulah said...

thank you.
appreciate it greatly :)
love these urban outfitters images too btw.
x.

Taylor said...

i love the lace leggings, i want them so bad!

crystal said...

You are sooo welcome! And I love those UO catalogs, they have such cool pics.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the Urban Outfitters images.!!