Saturday

Dreamer

I have to get ready for work soon so I'm going to make this kinda quick. No outfit pictures today but I'm thinking about working on some projects and these pictures are of some of my ideas.
Left- I've been thinking for a while of sewing something similar to this Michael Kors fur stole.
Middle- I'd love to buy a pair of skinny jeans and cut holes in them to look similar to this pair by Diesel Black Gold
Right- I just had the genious idea that I could perhaps buy a pair of leggings and cut them so they look like this pair at Rodarte
Does anyone know who designed the fabulous pair of pants in the above picture?

2 comments:

Alice said...

Not sure of the designer, but I love the slashed skinnies. I want to make some, for sure.

Alice said...

they're TOPSHOPPP.
discovered it.


:)