Tuesday

Ivy League

Happy Veteran's Day everyone! Today I made individual chocolate cakes with raspberries. I haven't eaten them yet but I think they should be good. Now I am listening to "This Reporter" and loving it. Here is a sensational quote from Barack Obama: "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
Dress- Target
Shirt- Forever 21
Scarf- second-hand
Shoes- second-hand

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh the cakes sound delicious!
what kind of art do you like?

Marie said...

i guess we are on slightly different pages art wise, but that is cool. i love classic art and sculpture, and modern art that draws it's inspiration from the classic but beyond that.... i really see no beauty or anything captivating in modern art. Picasso produced amazing art when he was younger, but after he went abstract... tragedy.

I would love to see you deserts! you might have to give me the recipe, raspberries are heaven.